Yesterday as we were driving home from the ranch I told Creed that I missed him. We talked about how when we get to the ranch he goes his ways and I don't see him much. I asked him when he would be able to spend some time with me and he answered, "Maybe on Sunday."
Then Cody was talking about when he would be old enough to be out of the house. We talked about he would leave the house when he went on a mission. Creed then told us he knew were he wanted to go on a mission. We asked where and he said Atlantis.
4 comments:
I think that he just might be the first missionary to go to Atlantis! He is such a funny boy.
Seriously could I borrow him.... I mean I get some pretty good laughs with Stanton, but if I had them both around, it would just be a riot!
What a kid!
If he goes to Atlantis maybe he can find the rest of the crystal skulls since that's where they come from. :|
Post a Comment