Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Were we really that young?

  It is hard to believe that we have been married for 18 years. Really has it been that long?
Who would have thought when my Grandparents dropped me off in Moran, WY at the Heart Six Guest Ranch that that tall dark handsome "cowboy" was to be my future husband.  

I look at where we are and am excited to see what is to come.  (Warning: this part is a little mushy).  I love Barry with every ounce of spirit and soul and can not imagine a day without him in my life.   

I love you Barry Keith Johnson and can't wait to see what the next 18+ years will bring!

1 comment:

MAstle said...

Congratulations!! Wow, it doesn't seem like that long ago that we were taking pictures outside the temple in minus-zero weather. That must mean we're all getting older.