The school decided to have the Halloween costume contest early this year. They also have an annual Fall Festival, put on by one of the high school clubs and decided instead of "ruining" two days they would just do one (words from Sierra).
That would have been fine except we got the word about a week and a half before the contest. Eeeeek! Don't they know I wait until the last minute to get all my costume stuff together - some things we order online...etc.
It all worked out in the end.
Yes, Cameron was a trash can before...Cody wanted to be one this year.
Yeah! Second place...I guess the trash can still holds some competition value. :)
Fall Activity Day at Church
with the Primary kids.
I love fall colors.
(Outside of the church.)
Face painting.
Crafts
Games
Pumpkin Hunt
It was a little bright outside...
Painting pumpkins
Later we ate hotdogs, chips and made ice cream sundaes.
3 comments:
You guys always go all out for those Halloween contests! I am really not into dressing up and am always happy when the kids ask to be something that they have already been because then it's less work for me. BTW did Barry shoot that coyote???
Just looking at Barry's picture at the top of your blog. Won't the neighbors be mad that he shot their dog?
So cute! Creed looks hilarious...what was Cameron?
Post a Comment