Monday, November 16, 2009

Official Times: Silver Dollar City - Run to the Lights 5K

There were 1100 people that finished the race. (They had 1,800 register)....
This is how we all did
Cameron came in 18th with a time ..... drum roll please..... of 19:46 (YIPPEEHATCHA!)
Cody was 272nd with a time of 29:49 so he broke a 30 on his first 5K.
Sierra 362nd with a time of 32:13.0 and Barry was 364 with a time of 32:13.7
Creed (who ran with Lydia Howald's number since she did not show up (an employee from this summer)came in 647th with a time of 41:12
And I came in last in our family: 649th with a time of 41:14.
So there you have it...the race results.

Read the post below to get the rest of the story. :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like "yipeehatcha" I'm going to start using that word.