Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Funny little tid bits....

Creed: "This little piggy went to market, this little piggy went to the apple tree, this little piggy went home, this little piggy rode in a wagon and this little piggy wanted to be a the crash dummy for a dodge viper." 


Sierra (a note to Cameron): "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bread today?"

Conversation- Amy: "Cody are you telling the truth?"  Cody, laughing: "Yes!" Amy:"Then why are you lauging?"  Cody, still laughing, "I always laugh when I am telling the truth (laughing) promise."

Creed:"I have green gas, okay?!"  



Cody: ‎"Who needs 3D movies when you can look at the clouds?"  



Me: "See how my one hand is fat from the wasp stinging me today?" Creed: "Yup, it's pretty fat right there." Me: "That's not the hand that got stung."



Cameron: "Just the fact that they are foreign makes them that more attractive."



Cody: "Mom, Creed wants to legally change his name to Rex." Me: "Creed why do you want to change your name to Rex?" Creed: "Because I am going to be a race car driver!" (I think someone has watched Speed Racer one too many times. :)


To be continued....

2 comments:

Laura K said...

So funny! I wish I'd written down more of the stuff my kids said. They think they're funny now, but its nothing compared to years ago. Love you all!

Jacob and Kelli said...

my cousins are the funniest people alive!