Friday, December 3, 2010

Beta Beauties...

I am a proud mother of not one, but TWO Beta Beauties. This is an every other year fundraiser the Beta club puts on.  When I heard both of my boys would be in it I had my mom mail me my prom dresses... it was a very touching moment to see Cameron and Cody in them.  Sigh. :)

Warning: Some of theses photos may be disturbing to small children and everyone else. 

Trying them on, deciding which one would be the best....






It was pretty dang tight but I got this one on... the others, not so much. 




Cody and Cameron strutting their stuff. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NzkMpL2Nw

1 comment:

Jamie said...

OK I don't know if that is funny or just scary :) I totally remember that top white dress Cody is wearing - I wore that to a dance! You must have been away at college cause I remember Grandma helping me pick it out. I don't think I want to try it on to see if it still fits :)