Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Latest FFA (Forced Family Activity) - Mt. Nebo 4 Mile Trail Run

Six weeks ago I asked the family if they were up for a 4 mile trail run.  All said yes except Cody.  The night before the race I had to remind them all they agreed (except Cody) they had said they wanted to go.  The next morning we got up at 5:30 a.m., ate waffles and drove 2 hours to Mt. Nebo State Park for our run. 

Up bright and early...


We had to take a 1/2 mile shuttle to the start line. 




Cody after the hilly run.  The weather couldn't had been better. 

Cameron stretching



I was a bit sweaty.

Sierra coming in.

Barry and Creed finishing... Cameron cheering them on. 

The family that runs together...

Afterwards they had chili and potato soup.  It was very good. 



Cameron's running injury. 
RACE RESULTS:
Cameron - 26.33 Men's 3rd overall
Cody - 35.09 Beating the Pink Pants Lady
Sierra - 42:56
Creed - 47:46
Amy - 37:39 Women's MASTER 2nd overall
Barry - 47:49 Creed's escort

No comments: