Creed had his first day of school on Monday. He was very excited to go. When he blessed the food that morning he said, "...and please help me stay out of the principles office."
The rest of the kids were also excited to be going back and seeing friends after a fun summer. Sierra started 2nd grade, Cody 5th and Cameron 8th.
I told Cameron I wanted to take a photo of him going into the school BUT that is not appropriate behavior for a parent when you are in Jr. High so I hurried and snapped a shot of him in the parking log where we were hidden between cars. Shweew!
Creed did not mind having his picture taken in his classroom. He seemed a little unsure but was ready to go back to school the next day. The thing he was sad about was waking up again early in the morning.
When Creed got home we asked him what his favorite thing was and he said it was recess (no surprise there). I asked him if he had made any friends and he said he made 17. He said he best friend is Carter.
Yesterday when he came home from school he said he his frog had to be moved but not to worry it was just a warning.
6 comments:
Are those your horses? I have dreams about having enough money (and land) so I can come out to your ranch and buy 3 horses that you have raised and trained especially for me :)Wow! All four kids in school! That is another dream of mine :)
Yep those are our horses...
I will get some horses right now and get them ready for you so when you are ready.
You are in a great area for horse back riding.
:)
Ha ha--being a teacher I just love that Creed had to move his frog as a warning. :-) What a cutie!
Oh Creed! How funny. I am glad he didn't make it to the principals office.
BTW- I just figured out that Barry's niece (any yours), Jen Parry, married a good friend of Mick's mom and Mick and Jen's hubby both work for Goldman. What are the chances???
I am a little slow at this comment but I can't believe Creed is in school now. Does he go all day long too? Now what will you do with your free time--oh wait, I guess you don't have free time working on a ranch do you?
So, I'm sure Creed heard about the principal's office from one of his siblings. How many of THEM landed in the principal's office on the first day?
Post a Comment