This morning my Grandmother passed away after battling brain cancer for the past three years. I am very lucky to have known her so well. She was like a second mother to me. She took care of me while my mother was at school or work. She always looked out for my well being. Not just my temporal earthly needs but my spiritual welfare. She was a great example to me with the way she lived her life. She always surrounded herself with the gospel wether it be through song or reading material. She always attended church when she was able. She lived a long full life and I was blessed to be a part of it. I will miss her very much but know I will see her again one day. Hold fast.
Yes we are sitting and reading on toilets on our front porch here in AR
2006 Wyoming
8 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in our thoughts. We love you.
I'll see you in UT soon. Don't bother to pack mascara. Love you.
I was going to put up some pictures, but realized I don't have that many of Grandma. You have some great ones.
Thanks guys - and I don't plan on wearing any makeup for a while - lip gloss might work...
Grandma looks perfect even sitting on a toilet in the front yard :) Great post about a great lady!
I love the toilet picture! Jason got a kick out of it too. I am excited to see you guys again, I just wish it was under different circumstances. Drive safe!!!
Sorry to hear about your grandma...we will be thinking about you and your family. You'll be in our prayers.
It was so nice to see you and your family in Utah. We hope we will be able to see you again under better circumstances. You have such a beautiful family. Your talk was so moving. I think I will always remember it. You had so many wonderful stories.
Post a Comment