Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SIERRA'S BAPTISM


Sierra was baptized on September 21, 2008 by Barry.  I was lucky enough to have Barry plan the entire program.  I was quite emotionally worn out from our trip to UT for my Grandmother's funeral so it was very nice to have him do that.  

Sierra did choose who was to speak and give the prayers.  Cameron gave the opening prayer, Dara Anderson, one of her best friends from church, gave a talk about baptism.  She was then baptized.  After she was all dry and dressed in her Sunday clothes I gave a talk about confirmation and the gift of the Holy Ghost.  She was then confirmed by Barry.  Cody blessed the refreshments and gave the closing prayer.  

It was a nice day.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sierra's dress is really cute, it looks like my temple dress :) Congrats to Sierra, I am proud of you... oh and good luck on your run Amy. I will be thinking about you will I'm in my warm house running on my treadmill :p

Jennifer said...

I meant WHILE not will I'm in my house. Whatever, it's late.

Jen said...

Congratulations Sierra--that is great! Have fun running the 5k...you guys are champs!