Barry had a "could of been really bad" moment today BUT fortunately he only had a small but deep cut on his leg. He was cutting a tree down and it started to fall on him, when he went to push the tree away from him he swung the saw wrong and it caught his leg. Barry said it kind of reminded him of Michael and the whole shooting himself in the back of the leg. Oops.
5 comments:
Wow, that's close!
He messed up his Mountain Khakis!
YIKES.. that reminds me of when his arm got caught in the... k well I'm not even gonna try to spell it but you remember :)
Yes, Barry and my dad should NOT hang out together if there is any kind of dangerous object involved.
Now I can say, "At least I didn't chop my leg with a big, noisy, obviously dangerous chain saw." Barry should also consider taking a safety class and getting his concealed chainsaw permit.
Oh--that looks bad-but I guess it could have been worse! So glad he's okay!
Post a Comment