Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Big Winter Rain Storm

We had a huge winter rain storm. There was sooo much water - it just kept going and going and going. Good thing it was warm and not below freezing. I would hate to see that ice storm. The boys had fun in it as well. They had been in the house so much the last week that I encouraged them to go out in the rain and play. Hmmm. Maybe that was a mistake.

4 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Holy Cow! How fun -- glad you had a good Christmas.

MAstle said...

Wow. The lodge was built to float, wasn't it, kind of arklike? Else where would all the goats go to be safe?

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let ya'll know that it was so great seeing you on Friday! I can't believe that you drove all the way down here for Andy's gallery. That is so sweet of you guys, and I know that it really meant a lot to him. He said that it was the nicest thing that anyone had ever done for him....(FYI). Hopefully, I'm not embarrassing him by telling you, but I just thought you should know how much it meant! You guys are awesome!

5Kgoatgirl said...

Nicki - we had a great time. I am glad we were able to make it down.