Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rewind (this event took place before Thanksgiving)

Warning: The photos in this post may be disturbing to small children, medium children, teenagers, parents and/or grandparents....

The Jr. High and High School had a fundraiser during homecoming week to raise money for the Beta club.  Each class (7th - 12th grade) could enter a maximum of five contestants for $20 each.  What is the contest you ask?  Beta Beauties.  Look below and I think you will figure out what it was all about.  

I must say we are so proud! :)  Cameron came in second over all.  We missed the pageant due to being out of town - we have heard there is video around that is VERY worth while...we are trying to get a copy at this time.




Cameron the second place winner - people thought his junk in the trunk was fake (stuffed like some other students) his reply was - it's all real baby!  


This guy won first place...we think it was because of his abs.


2 comments:

Laura K said...

Wish I had that figure, Cameron! If you weren't so modest, you could have shown some abs and took first!!!

Bobbi Lee said...

That is one sexy beast of a cousin I have...