Are you asking what a dudeo is? Well it is kind of like a rodeo but with dudes/guests - get it dudeo. This was our first one - Cameron helped time the events and the rest of the kids participated. It was a lot of fun and pretty funny. If you want to see more photos you can go to the ranch blog - just look under our links.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
DUDEO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't say I've ever been to a dudeo but if goats wear underwear at these things count me in! ha ha
Yes, that is just wrong. I pity the guests who let you borrow their underware. Hmmm, I think somone on this elevator stinks like a goat.
It looks like everyone, except the goat, had a great time!
The goats now look at me and say, "Not again!"
Post a Comment