This year we headed to Utah for Christmas. I think it has been at least 4 years. We only stayed a week and it went by pretty dang fast. Next time we head to Utah we will have to make sure we stay longer.
Stanton showing the kids how to play Wii Sport Resort
Creed found this toolset in the magic closet.
One night we went to temple square to see the lights. It sure wasn't like it use to be. There are so many people and kids crying (not any of ours of course) that the "magic" was lost. I did enjoy spending time with the family though, especially Grandpa.
It just happened to be the 21st of December while we were at the lights, our anniversary. Look what we have accomplished 19 years from the day that we were married.
Time to decorate Christmas cookies.
Sledding was a highlight of the trip.
Christmas day!
The three oldest got digital camera's and Creed got a bike.
At one point Creed said, "Everyone got a digital camera but me!" I told him we could sell his bike and get him one...he didn't like that idea.
Jennifer gave Cameron and Cody some "vintage" barbies...they were so excited. :)
Creed checking out his skid mark he made in the snow.
Traditional family Christmas party.
On the way home we stopped in Denver and had lunch with Daniel and Jen + their gang. :)
THE END
NOTE: We had dinner one night with Leslie and Laura and their familes. I took my camera but we had so much fun talking and laughing I forgot to take any photos. We also went and saw a movie one afternoon. I truly enjoy my time with them and look forward to it...next time I have to snap at least ONE photo.
5 comments:
Holy cow on the pictures! So jealous you were able to be out there - looks like you had a blast!
Glad you could squeeze us in at the end! We absolutely love seeing you and yours. Thanks for fitting us into a busy week. We love you guys.
Did Creed ride his bike home behind the van? We enjoyed seeing you guys. When are you moving back here?
That week went by way too fast! I'm glad that we were able to see the Christmas lights with you at least. It was a bummer it was our year away for Christmas. You better give Cameron a little warning that he better watch out!!!!
Creed road in the car, maybe next time. :)
Heather - Cameron said he loves you very much and wishes you the best 2010 ever. :)
I will be returning in June... I will prob. bring a couple of children with me.
Post a Comment