Here we are again, watching Cameron run, run & run! Since he is a Freshman the coached bumped him up to run in the Sr. High District Meet. He has now qualified to go to the 1A State meet which is this weekend down near Texarkana at the Trinity Christian school . He will only be running the 1600M even though he also qualified in the 800M. Should be fun and exciting!
This was after he ran the 1600M - still smiling. That is a good sign.
He told me that morning that Aero is his lucky shirt. I need to get me one of those.
Nice running... what's up with the like 20 people starting the race in like 5 lanes... I hope they all get their own lane at State. That's just crazy. Good Job CAMERON! Good luck this weekend.
4 comments:
Forget the Aero shirt, I just need to start running. haha. Proud of you Cameron, kick some butt at state!!!
Nice running... what's up with the like 20 people starting the race in like 5 lanes... I hope they all get their own lane at State. That's just crazy. Good Job CAMERON! Good luck this weekend.
Wow, he makes it look so easy with his long skinny legs. Way to go Cameron. I like that he lapped all of those people in the 1600m. He is awesome.
Congrats Cam...so awesome!
Post a Comment