Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sierra

Poor Sierra, no one was around for her birthday.  Barry left the day before for his elk hunt and I had to take the boys way down to Mt. Magazine for a x-country meet and she didn't want a part that weekend because her best frriend Shianna was gonig to be out of town.  She said, "You can not have a birthday party if your best friend can't be there."  So no party was planned (yet).  BUT while she was at school I purchased a small cake, a few little fun presents and a balloon, so when got home it would all be waiting for her on the table.  Scott and Jennifer helped out with a small celebration... she actually was very happy about it all. 


Oops I forgot the candles...lighters are the next best thing???



A present from Scott and Jennifer that they made from Horseshoes.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! That horseshoe thing is really cute!