Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hunting season has begun...


When Barry and I first got married he taught me how to shoot his old compound bow.  It was too big for me but I used it anyway.  Barry and I went hunting one night up past Utah Canyon and I took my first doe.  Now 19 years later I finally took another deer with a compound bow... the one Barry got me for my birthday.  It is like driving a cadillac compared to the old bow that I use to use. I am looking forward to the rest of the hunting season with it.  

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Now, I AM really excited to come visit, but only if you promise not to make me shoot something :)

Laura K said...

The picture looks like the doe raised her head for the photo op. Congrats on your successful hunt. I like to eat it, but none of the work involved in getting it on the table :)